I spent a loooooooong time trying to find something to make! There was just so much choice! 😀
I am so glad I did, this bliss bark was AMAZING!
It takes 10 minutes to whip up, there’s no baking and all you have to do is leave it to set up before serving….
If you can wait, I started picking at it before it was set as it was so yummy!
What can be better than chocolate mixed with marshmallows, Oreo’s and candy canes? And then drizzled with more chocolate?!?! These really are “Bliss”! Even my OH loved them and he doesn’t like chocolate that much. (Yea, I’ve come to the conclusion he’s a weirdo :P)
Really guys, you need these in your life!! Chocolate is just amazing end of. The Oreo’s add a little crunch, which contrasts perfectly with the soft, spongy texture of the marshmallows. And the peppermint just makes them so refreshing!
I was a little worried they’d be too ugly to photograph, but I’m actually pretty happy with how they turned out! The fact that every single piece is different really adds interest to the photos!
I have this week off from Uni, so I’m hoping to get in the kitchen! I know that after this week Uni is going to get even more crazy, but I hope I’ll have a bit of time to share a new recipe with you! Keep your eyes peeled 🙂
- 12oz dark chocolate (semi-sweet - around 60%)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed Oreo's (measured after crushing)
- ½ cup crushed candy canes, divided (measured after crushing)
- 4oz white chocolate, melted
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper/a silicone sheet.
- Place the dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Add the mini marshmallows, crushed Oreo's and ¼ cup crushed candy canes into the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Tip the mixture onto the lined baking tray and spread out until level.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of crushed candy canes on top of the mixture.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate all over the bark and leave to set (you can put it into the fridge, but the chocolate will lose it's shine - I just left mine out on the side for 4 hours and it set up perfectly).
- Once set, break into pieces and store in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 3 days.