This Biscoff Brownie Milkshake is one super decadent, rich milkshake! With creamy Biscoff, fudgy brownies and a cookie topping, it’s an easy to make, delicious treat that everyone will love!
Now, this is one seriously amazing recipe.
It came about in one of those random moments when you’re meant to not be thinking about work, but you end up doing it anyway.
Food blogger problems…
Am I the only one who finds it SO hard to properly switch off nowadays? I just find with all the technology and the fact I work from home, work is constantly around. And it is hard to get to sleep at night because my brain seems to think it’s the right time to go into over drive and think of a hundred million things when really I just want some darn sleep.
Anyway, I guess there are positives. If my brain didn’t do that, then this recipe for my Biscoff Brownie Milkshake wouldn’t have come about. And it is phenomenal!
I mean, who doesn’t love Biscoff? And thick and chewy brownies? One of the best things in life.
Marry the two together with some milk and creamy ice cream and you have a rich, sweet, chocolatey and biscuity milkshake. It’s out of this world.
And it couldn’t be easier! I just placed some milk and vanilla ice cream into my blender, along with 1/2 a cup of smooth Biscoff.
Give it a blitz and then add in chunks of brownie.
You can of course use homemade brownies, but for ease and quickness, I used shop bought brownie bites. (Little brownies around 1 inch square).
After another blitz, add in a pinch of salt and vanilla and give it a final blitz before grabbing a straw and drinking this as quickly as humanly possible.
OK, maybe wait until it’s in a glass and you’ve added some crunchy Biscoff biscuits and a few more brownie crumbs on the top… but seriously you will adore this milkshake. I have no more words for how amazing it is!
It’s smooth, creamy, sweet, biscuity and chocolatey. It’s basically everything good in life in one drink. Oh… and it’s ready in under 5 minutes.
I’m not saying drink these every day as I definitely did not create this recipe with calorie counting in mind, BUT once in a while it’s great to treat yourself and this is one seriously awesome way to do that!
If you make my recipes, don’t forget to tag them with #anniesnoms on Instagram!
- 1 and ½ cups (360ml) milk
- 1 heaping cup (160g) vanilla ice cream (left out to soften slightly if not soft scoop)
- ½ cup (100g) smooth Biscoff spread
- ¾ cup (120g) shop bought or homemade brownies, cut into chunks
- ¼tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Biscoff biscuits, crumbled
- 1 extra piece of brownie, crumbled
- Place milk, ice cream and Biscoff spread into a blender and blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Add in chunks of brownie and blitz until all the brownies are chopped up and well incorporated.
- Add in the vanilla and pinch of salt and give one last blitz to combine everything.
- Divide between two large glasses and top with some crumbled Biscoff biscuits and brownie crumbs.
- Serve immediately.
I link up at these great Link Parties!