This three ingredient Biscoff Bark is absolutely addictive and ridiculously easy to make. White chocolate, Biscoff and Lotus biscuits are all you need to create this bark!
We’re nearly at the end of another week and it’s officially November. HOW did that happen?!
Since Halloween has passed now, I’m fully expecting the shops to immediately go mad for Christmas and I’m just here like “isn’t it just Autumn?”
It seems not. As much as I’m in denial, Christmas is just around the corner and I probably should start thinking of what I’m going to make and what I’m going to buy people. I’m glad that this year will be a bit cheaper because there’s lots of people I’m not going to buy for because I’m not just going to buy things for the sake of it or because it’s tradition. I’m keeping it to close family and friends, not people I don’t see for years.
Does that make me sound bah humbug? I’m really not meaning it like that, I’d just rather spend more on a few people I really care about to get them something I know they’ll love, than spend lots of little amounts on relatives I don’t see for years. I’ve just realised over the years that it’s pointless. I don’t know what these people like, so I’d be guessing just like they do for me. It’s more out of “that’s what we’ve always done” than actually wanting to get each other things we like. So, I’m keeping it small this year!
I’m going to have to start planning things to bake as well… are you ready for festive bakes yet? Let me know in the comments! I feel like I’m still clinging onto pumpkin and everything Autumn!
However, today’s recipe for this Biscoff Bark is not particularly Autumnal or festive; it’s just reallllllly tasty!
And easy! Three ingredients, super quick and once it’s cooled and set you just break it into pieces and enjoy! This is for those people in your life who are true Biscoff lovers!
I honestly think my life would be worse without Biscoff. I adore the stuff. I eat it by the spoonful, it is just glorious! I would eat it every day if I didn’t think it would go straight to my hips! 😀
To make this creamy, dreamy Biscoff Bark, I melted smooth Biscoff and white chocolate together, poured it onto a prepared baking tray, spread it into a thin layer and sprinkled crushed Lotus biscuits on top.
Slightly OT – a parcel arrived a few weeks ago and I was like “what has the man been buying now?” as my life consists of lots of answering the door to delivery men and not having a clue I was expecting anything. Anyway, this parcel arrived and Mr AN opened it when he got home. It was 300 Lotus biscuits. No joke. I’m going to be eating them for breakfast, lunch and tea!!!
I mean I do love them and he clearly knows me very well…. but I’m trying to be good! I have a dress to fit into in just over 3 months!! He’s a bad influence 😉
- 10 oz (283g) white chocolate
- 1/2 cup (100g) smooth Biscoff
- 1 cup (120g) crushed Lotus biscuits
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper/a silicone mat/Silpat and leave to one side.
- Place white chocolate and biscoff spread into a heat proof bowl and place in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each one until everything is melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto your baking tray and use a small angled spatula to spread the mixture out to cover the grease proof paper. I made my bark about 2-3mm thick.
- Sprinkle the crushed Lotus biscuits all over the melted chocolate and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, place in the fridge to set completely - around an hour.
- Break into 10-12 pieces and devour!
- Biscoff Bark will keep in an airtight container, in the fridge for 4 days. The biscuits will get a little soft on the second day.
I link up at these great Link Parties!