Pineapple Coconut Overnight Oats
These Pineapple Coconut Overnight Oats are creamy, filling and full of flavour. Desiccated coconut, coconut milk and chunks of pineapple make this one seriously delicious way to start the day!
- 3 cups (240g) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (35g) desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) coconut milk
- 2/3 cup (80ml) milk of your choice, I used Oat Milk
- 3-5 tbsp maple syrup, add to taste. You can also use honey, agave or powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (150g) pineapple chunks, tinned or fresh is fine. I used tinned
Place the oats, desiccated coconut, coconut milk, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a medium sized bowl.
If you're using tinned pineapple, drain the pineapple and leave it for a few minutes to ensure as much liquid as possible has drained away. You can also pat them dry with kitchen paper if you'd rather. They don't have to be bone dry.
Add in the pineapple chunks and then stir everything until it's smooth and well incorporated. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, overnight if possible.
Pineapple Coconut Overnight Oats will keep covered in the fridge for 3 days. You can serve them straight from the fridge or warm them in the microwave.